Our Adult Riding Holiday Programme includes lessons/hacking, cross country, beach riding and swimming with your horse.
Who else offers so much?
We have below a possible adult riding holiday programme, this is for you to pick and choose from, the final programme will be decided at the end of each day when one of the instructors sits down and discusses it with you. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, the choice will be yours from beginners to advanced we can accommodate everyone. You can bring your own horse or ride ours we have a choice of around 50 all sizes and breeds.
HERE IS HOW YOUR DAY AT THE STABLES MAY GO
- If you wish you can help with feeding, grooming and tacking up of the horses, or if you prefer you can have it all done for you by the staff.
- 9 am – Prepare your horse for riding.
- 10 am – How to ride a course of show jumps or practical stable management.
- 11 am – Take your horse out and learn how to correctly ride around the cross country course.
- 12 – Lunch.
- 1 pm – Have a go at side saddle or Western Riding, try lunging a horse or listen to a lecture to help you pass your ABRS tests if you want to take them.
- 2 pm – 2 hour hack along the Mineral Tramways around Carn Brea Castle/King Edward Mine/Carn Marth or along the Tresevean Trail learn about the Cornish Heritage.
You can also do the Day Ride to Devoran which meanders through the Poldice Valley or enjoy a fun ride along 4 miles of golden sand on the beautiful Gwithian Beach. The next day you could learn how to swim on your horse on Carn Marth or you could take part in your first competition day.
All this can be decided by you when you talk with one of the staff each evening and work out your programme for the next day.